Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

College Fashionista Writer

Hey! This semester I am interning for the fashion website CollegeFashionista. The articles on the site are written by college students for college students to get inspiration, learn about the latest trends and get tips from different categories. Each day at CollegeFashionista is a different segment, from "Accessories Report" to "Let's Hear It For The Boys" to my segment "What To Wear." Basically my articles provide inspiration and ideas on what to wear to a specific occasion. The occasion can be on or off campus. For example, what to wear to the park, first day of school, library, interview, first day at an internship and etc. I would love to learn about what tips and outfit ideas you need help with. Comment below or tweet me an occasion you need help styling an outfit for.

Keep up with my posts every Thursday!


JGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment