Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Top 10 Best Dressed- Grammy's 2014

Hi Glam Beauties!

Did you watch the Grammy's tonight?

I just finished watching the Grammy's and boy has it changed drastically throughout the years. I use to look forward of watching the Grammy's to see which star will be wearing the most outrageous outfit. (remember JLO?) Ever since the Grammy's put a dress code last year, 2013, it not only changed what the stars wore but the wild performances as well. It looks like the Grammy's is going down a classy route and I should just look forward to the VMAs for the craziness. The performances were pretty good I mostly only really paid attention to the artists I like though. But it was a great array of all types of music.

Let's get into the fashion!
In my last post I did a small fashion prediction and Katy Perry wore one of the dresses I chose! :)

 
Power Couple Beyonce & Jay-Z
Michael Costello 

Taylor Swift
Gucci

Anna Kendrick
Azzaro

 
Katy Perry
Valentino
*predicted

Kelly Osbourne
Badgley Mischka


Christine Teigen & John Legend
Johanna Johnson

Ciara
Pucci

Julia Roberts
Elie Saab

Giuliana Rancic
Alex Perry

Keltie Knight

Who was your best dressed star? 

Tweet me @jasmyn_sanchez

xoxo
JGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment