Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mini & Flowers

Ahh! The love I have for a little black dress. It is such a universal piece that can be worn for an event or casual outing, anything, really! 

I spent the afternoon with my boyfriend at the park and he took these photos of me. (He's my favorite photographer, haha.) As we walked around we found this beautiful colorful bed of flowers. My black dress suddenly didn't look so dark.

I didn't want to put an outfit together and since I didn't have a busy schedule I decided to wear this LBD to take advantage of the sun. The dress is from Forever 21 which I bought in stores and can not find online but here are a couple of similar LBD dresses, textured flit & flareskater dress and racerback dress. I only shop at Forever 21 in stores because I can see and feel the quality of the item since some items can be of low quality.

I paired my LBD with one of my favorite magenta sandals from DV by Dolce Vita. A similar option are these studded sandals from Steve Madden

How do you wear your little black dress? 







xoxo
-JGlam


No comments:

Post a Comment