Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oscar Look - Bold Lips

Hey ladies,

If you were on Twitter this past Sunday you know I was watching the Oscars and loving it! I was also on Instagram and saw Kim Kardashian attended Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party and her make-up was absolutely stunning! It reminded me of a look I did way back for an event. So I figured why not share what products I used to achieve a similar look. 

Products Used:

Foundation: Benefit- Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Beige
Mascara: bare Minerals- Lash Domination
Eyeshadow: MAC- Pink Freeze Frost
Liquid Eyeliner: Sephora- Eye Glitter in Opal
Liquid Eyeliner: L'Oreal Paris- Lineur Intense 
Eyeliner: Este Lauder
Bronzer: Too Faced- Snow Bunny
Lipstick: MAC- Wonder Woman Red 









Tips:

- Keep the eye shadow light 
- Line your lips with a red lip liner to keep it crisp (I didn't line my lips so you can see the imperfection.)
- Take your time applying red lipstick bc it does stain 

How do you wear red lipstick? 

XOXO
-JGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment