Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Costa Rica

Good Morning!

I should have posted these photos a week ago but I have been super busy with my clothing line. In this post you will see photos of the beautiful country of Costa Rica and the excursions my family and I did. When I want to feel inspired and relaxed I look at the sky because the sky changes mood faster than a woman. It was very difficult to take pictures because the sun-set around 5-6pm so by the time I was dressed for the rest of the night it was pitch black.


 The terrace outside my hotel room.
 My boyfriend and I at the Japanese Restaurant.

 Shrimp Tempura- delicious!
 The best iced coffee I have ever had and will ever have!

 A beautiful sight. I climbed behind the waterfall. :)
 Zip Lining in a forest in Costa Rica. I was the one taking pictures so there are none of me but I had the chance to take a shot of my boyfriend going upside down.


 
Costa Rica has many volcanoes so we went to a hot springs which smelled of Sulfur.
                       
 Before the mud bath our tour guide painted our faces with red mud.

The souvenir shops are filled with wooden souvenirs from vintage cars, to tables, to whistles and etc. This statue was in one of the souvenir shops I went to. 

Polka dot shorts from Target
Black tank top from Target
Sandals from French Connection




Their craftsmanship is amazing.


JGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment