Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hello, Fall.

Ah, fall, one of my favorite seasons in New York City. Well I love all seasons here except Winter, it's brutal. Besides that, YAY to jean jacket/leather jacket weather! :) I was attending a baby shower held at a park so I dressed for the location.

The weather was a little chilly so I was excited to wear my jean jacket that I picked up from Nordstrom Rack. The white shirt you see is actually a muscle tank from the 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target. I always love to add a little color to my outfit so I paired it with magenta corduroy's from Pacsun.



Heart ring from David Yurman

 Star necklace is from Coach

Jean Jacket Nordstrom
Magenta Corduroy Pacsun
Beige shoes Kelsi Dagger

To keep the outfit balanced I used my favorite new mini crossbody (you will learn that almost all my bags are a crossbody) from Rebecca Minkoff and beige shoes from Kelsi Dagger.

What trends looking forward to wearing this fall? Tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment