Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Midtown Look Part I

Hello Glam Beauties, 

Hope everyone is getting ready for the Super Bowl this Sunday. If you need some new gear for the occasion, check out my clothing line, Devoted Rebel. We released a Football inspired winter collection. :)

Okay back to this look! These pictures are actually from Valentine's Day last year and I posted them on my old blog when I used Tumblr and they have yet to make it to my new one. But this was such an amazing day I have to share. My boyfriend and I spent Valentine's Day weekend at the Yotel hotel in midtown, Manhattan. Yotel, has a super young and chill vibe. The place is full of LED lights, a night club, a restaurant, an outdoor patio and more. 

I wore this outfit to go bar hopping down 9th ave. On this trip it was the first time I went to Blockheads (hooked) they have amazing quesadillas and drinks, my favorite is the pink bull dog. We also stopped by 1, 2, 3 burgers, shots and beers. It was a young college atmosphere which made the vibe very chill. What are you favorite city bars?

My lipstick is a combination of MAC Mattene and Nars Dragon Girl

 Essie Orange It's Obvious


Motorcycle leather jeggings- Guess 
Shoes- Charles Albert





XOXO
- JGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment