Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Simply Stylist

Happy November! My birthday month! :) I turn 22 in 10 days yippe! I still have not planned my birthday weekend or day because I've been so busy lately. Last Sunday, I attended the Simply Stylist event with my boyfriend and it was a great experience. The event was running behind schedule but the panel topics were definitely worth it. I was very inspired by a lot of their personal stories and it was great to hear that everyone starts from the bottom and works their way up. It was entertaining to hear everyones journey.

Allison Beal inspired me the most, she is the co-founder and CEO of StyleSaint. She is more than just an entrepreneur but a tech savvy woman. Her goal is to sell stylish every day pieces at reasonable prices by selling it at wholesale price and manufacturing the garments with factories that manufacturer labels like The Row and Maison Martin Margiela. I wasn't able to get a clear shot of her but the photo below was the one used on the Simply Stylist website. 


I knew it was going to be a long day so I wanted to be comfortable but chic.







Guess skirt
Bullhead Denim Co via Pacsun
BCBG bracelet
Balenciaga handbag
Zara booties 


What should I do for my birthday? Any good restaurant recommendations? Tweet me!

xoxo  
-JGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment